Thursday, January 10, 2013

My life as an anglophile

Hey Everybody,

Let me tell you about my life as an anglophile. Well, to keep a long story short, I definitely got my Aunt Nancy's anglophile genes, so I pretty much been one from birth. Later in life, I started watching the Benny Hill Show and was hooked from the start; even later in life, in 2008, I was watching Vision On on my Dad's work computer [I did not have a computer at the time] and call my Mom [who was on the beach at the time] who call me an anglophile and it has been downhill ever since, but the Benny Hill Show is basically how I got started as an anglophile, so it was both my Aunt Nancy's anglophile genes and the Benny Hill Show. I hope that the last couple sentences explain a lot.

Best of British,

Patrick "British Smart" Hartnett

No comments:

Post a Comment