Monday, November 5, 2012

My Top Ten British Comedies

Here are my top ten British Comedies:

#10:  My Hero (the reason why this is #10 on my list is because I could not think of a better britcom to start the list)

#9: Little Britain (UK Version, not the USA version)  (the UK version was way better than the USA version)

#8: The Benny Hill Show (The reason is because it was on ITV and the BBC)

#7: Whose Line is it Anyway? (Great Comedy Game show)

#6: A Bit of Fry and Laurie (Where the actor who plays Doctor Homes [and I know I spelled it wrong, so no comments] got his start)

#5: Comic Relief/Red Nose Day (You can not have a top ten British Comedies list without this)

#4: Outnumbered (a great Hugh Dennis Comedy Show)

#3: The Friday/Sunday Night Project (a great show that was hosted by Alan Carr and Justin Lee Collins as well as guest hosts galore)

#2: You've Been Framed (Basically, America's Funniest Home Videos in Britain)

#1: Monty Python's Flying Circus (My favourite British comedy show of all time, as well as Qi, which is a Game Show with a lot of funny bits)

Best of British,

Patrick "British-Smart" Hartnett

No comments:

Post a Comment